Monday, August 01, 2005

hello again.

i broke my own record for sleeping cos last night, i started my little snooze at 5pm and apparently, it only ended this morning at 7am. coolness.

on friday night, mschicken and i stayed over in hoel's house. so we had lotsa random laughs there and i finally watched saw. it isnt your average scary movie unless your watching it alone in total darkness. and so, i had my chance cos the rest were all already snoring like dinosaurs and the room is light-free. the show, is damn disgusting.

the next morning, we went for our soccer match against tjc(i think). it is supposed to be our game but it aint our day so we only drawed with the opponent. dammit. hahaha. at this rate, we should just fold up and die.

hmm. today is st anne's feast day and i ate like a freaking monster. the food is so good and because my stomach couldnt contain all that capacity den, i had to resort to bringing them all home with me. well, they are still sitting on my table, waiting to be devoured but i couldnt muster up any more energy. i am so sleep deprived.

i still hafta go for mass tonight. and i'll prolly end up sleeping once i reach home. ugh. my teachers will just hafta resort to killing me tomorrow. i have econs, math, phys and gp to do. i figure that applying for a withdrawal form would be much easier.

look at the time! i'm running late.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home